Fast Share is the best Android app that allows you to send any application installed on your device to any other device by selecting the applications to share with others, then you can choose the options that suit you best, either you can share the application or share play store link. Fast Sharing app is Google’s Android Beam replacement and it’s set to be available via the standard android sharing sheet. The Fast share application allows you to send and share applications in many different ways like Facebook Messenger, Message, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, etc. With the help of this file-sharing application, you can also quickly search for the applications you want to send by simply typing the name of the application on the search engine. Fast share file sharing app has also added a new share sheet which allows you to name your device and set a level of visibility for sharing. The latest version of this file-sharing app is 1.2.5 which is published in 2019-10-14. This is also available on the play store. And It is a free tool app. This file-sharing app is compatible with all android devices but the minimum requirement of this app is 4.1+.
- It supports sharing any installed application from one device to another device.
- With the help of this file-sharing app, we have many different ways to share applications like Facebook, Messenger, Message, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, etc.
- Fast Share app allows you to send apps quickly using Bluetooth “No Internet Need”.
- Fast Share app uses cache memory technology to faster performance.
- In Fast Share app includes the app tutorial to guide you through choose, send and share apps with other devices.
- Fast sharing app is the Free tool app.
The latest version of this Fast Share app is 1.2.5 and which is updated on 2019-10-14. And it underpins the additional clarification of why the applications need consent.